Ready : What You Need to Know
Did you know? College graduates:
- Live longer, healthier lives.
- Are more likely to stay employed.
- Are more likely to enjoy their work.
- Can change careers more easily.
- Earn $20,000 a year more, on average, than high school graduates.
These are great reasons to go back to school to further your education and career. Whether you’re looking into a certificate program, community or technical college, or four-year institution, you’re making a positive choice.
Residency and Citizenship
Your residency and citizenship status can have an impact on things like financial aid and the cost of tuition. If you are not a U.S. citizen, please visit our page on residency and citizenship.