Students will be able to file a 2019-2020 FAFSA or WASFA beginning on October 1, 2018.
It's no secret: college can be expensive. But don't let the cost of a college education put your goals out of reach. There are many resources available to help you achieve your dreams. On Ready Set Grad, you will learn about state and federal financial aid programs and find plenty of helpful tips and information along the way.
Use the links below to find information on a specific program, or view the Financial Aid 101 PowerPoint and companion notes, where you'll learn basic financial aid terminology and facts.
- College Bound Scholarship
- Washington College Grant Program (formerly State Need Grant)
- State Financial Aid application for undocumented individuals (WASFA)
- State Work Study
- Student Loans
- Teacher Grant Programs
- PowerPoint - Introduction to Financial Aid
- PowerPoint Notes - Introduction to Financial Aid
- Consumer Protection Rules on Third-Party Disbursements of State Financial Aid